Authority and Responsability
It is the Responsibility of all employees, customers and suppliers of ND TURISMO S.A.S to implement good practices and Procedures to meet Sustainable Tourism practices. For This reason, the following Commitments need to be Understood in Their respective areas.
- Support Behaviors That Contribute to good relations in the workplace, tolerating Differences in people.
- Respect the People that come in contact With ND TURISMO S.A.S, Regardless of race, creed , gender, status, etc.
- Maintain a friendly and respectful attitude towards co-workers, suppliers and customers.
- Report any anomalies That May Affect any issues related to this social category, taking into account sex tourism and the exploitation of child and adolescent labor.
- Meet safety standards
- Not engage in discussions With superiors, employees, suppliers in public. If we do not Agree with an observation, WAIT UNTIL That the person is calm to try to reason and Demonstrate your point of view privately.
- Respect hierarchies, ages and others, since These protocols must Also be Followed with respect to the elderly, Regardless of That position the the elderly exercise.
- Inform suppliers and customers acerca sustainability Commitments by the company acquired. Let them know our Efforts towards the environment, in areas of print Placing and electronic communication, symbols and indicators of our commitment. This way you Also will Contribute to Their awareness and sustainability education.
- Comply with the guidelines set by General Management, as it Relates to the economic development of the company.
- Report any problem or failure That Could adversely impact the economy of the company.
- Propose . actions related to sustainability, Which lead to generating additional revenue for staff, the company, the suppliers or local community in Which it Operates
- Respect the office areas and Their environment, Assigned for specific activities (eg. disabled parking, etc.) .
- Help conserve and illicit trafficking
- Help keep the the places and artifacts defined culture as heritage of the country and the illicit trafficking therein.
- conserve and Properly use culture the heritage artifacts That are found Within the company.
- Choose materials, inputs and products That eats from renewable resources, manufactured by Processes That use a minimum of water and energy or are products coming from recycled materials. «Seal Biodegradable or recyclable or environmentally friendly raw materials.»
- Acquisition of computers take into account the That health of workers (eyesight, for example) and the environment (energy saving systems, noise reduction, etc.).
- Promote knowledge about «green «labels.
- Do not use cleaning products That hurt the environment such as non-phosphate detergents or corrosive products.
- Properly close the faucet handles.
- When you brush your teeth or wash your hands, do not leave the taps open, preferably use a glass. On average 19 liters of His saves water.
- Do not use water to move debris into the garbage disposal of the sink. It must be thrown into a Collected and garbage can of organic waste.
- When washing the dishes use the minimum amount of detergent.
- Do not use the toilet as a garbage dump for napkins, cigarette butts, tissues, feminine products, etc.
- Properly use water saving systems installed in public and private toilets (dual flush systems or voluntary interruption discharge toilets), using adequate water for each need.
- Add to the toilet tank water saving devices or change the toilet tank for a smaller one … if it is .example 16 liters, exchange it to 6 liter tank.
- do not discharge harmful substances in sinks or toilets and educate About the correct way to dispose of harmful substances.
- In meetings do not serve glasses of water, wait for the request so as not to waste if it is not it wanted.
- Reduce consumption of plastic water bottles. Reusing the same bottle, filling it from the water cooler or faucet is more economical and less harmful on the environment.
- Control Agency of the water consumption through billing.
- Select dry cleaning methods That Promote or low water requirements.
- A periodic preventive maintenance reviewing the status of all the water and sanitation facilities
- Report through the Appropriate channels water
- Apply informative instructions Regarding saving water THROUGHOUT the Agency.
- Turn off lights when not needed and use natural light as long as possible.
- Configure computers in «energy saving», with this we can reduce electricity consumption up to 50%.
- Adjust the brightness of the monitor screen to medium
- Turn off screen monitors when you are not using (meetings, training, etc.).
- Set wallpaper in dark tones and black screensaver (screensaver preferably black «Empty»). It is desirable to set it to activate after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Keep appliances clean and office tools. Keep clean computer keyboards and printers will help maintain its good working and avoid waste of time, waste of energy and materials
- Turn off computers, printers and other electrical equipment when not in use and once the Day finished work
- progressively Replace saving bulbs old incandescent bulbs and fluorescent tubes, using inefficient technology that gives off more heat than light (against which, among other things, have to fight air conditioning in summer).
- Use separate switches to light only needy areas of the same area.
- Preferring to clear for office walls this reduces the need for artificial light colors.
- Disconnect chargers teams when they have finished loading
- Disconnect all electrical appliances you not using or end working hours and during weekends, when connected consume energy (although not on).
- Keep clean the bulbs and fluorescent tubes and use lamps and translucent sconces instead of opaque, thus increase the effectiveness of lighting artificial.
- When required purchase computer equipment keep mind that a laptop uses 50% less than one table or flat screen consumes between 50-70% less than conventional.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance reviewing the status of all facilities energy sources.
- Report to the Directorate detected damage, sources, equipment or power conductors.
- Apply the reporting instructions regarding energy saving diffuses the Agency.
3.3 Waste / paper
- Purchase recycled paper or not is bleached with chlorine.
- Use as possible leaves 70g / m² instead of 90g / m², allowing a reduction of more than 10% of the amount of paper
- Separate and deposit waste in places assigned.
- Print only when required maintain physical copies of documents and network sharing information with other processes or colleagues to avoid printing several times the same documents.
- Print on both sides of sheets of paper when possible, using the savings option ink for printing.
- printing in draft quality and in black and white to avoid wasting ink and paper facilitate reuse.
- Reducing the size of the documents and sources when printing or photocopying. Besides a reading of the information to configure and correct screen before printing
- Use electronic media to the extent possible, to reduce the use of printers and faxes.
- Implement reception virtually the resumes and supporting documents that can be filed electronically or they will be removed immediately activity (interview, analysis of a quote, etc.) is completed
- Schedule measurement campaigns paper consumption, giving incentives to those areas that have the lowest rate consumption in proportion to the process type and number of people in it.
- Coordinate with general service staff, differentiation least organic, ordinary and recycling bins or bins green and blue, gray waste.is important that the personnelaware of what the waste generated and how they will manage.
- Include reuse in daily activities, to the extent possible, of waste generated or already used and potentially disposable resources, give them alternative uses (Ejm boxes, folders, envelopes, binding, clip, etc.)
- Subscribe to electronic versions of newspapers, magazines and other publications, when only physical publication is in form providers, media and others who want receive only one copy of each publication. Must be well organized library so that all staff can easily and quickly consult publications coming.
- Replace paper towels air hand dryers, towels or cloth towels made from recycled paper.
- Perform preventive maintenance office equipment, particularly printers and photocopiers to avoid wastage of paper frequent breakdowns.
- inform tourists about the true values and traditions of the community
- Sensitize and explain to staff about the damage that can cause tourism to the community and how avoid. Staff report visitors about local culture.
- Communicating the tourist to avoid making negative donations to local customs as modern games for children, candy, outdated medicines, money, etc.
- Encourage the purchase by the tourist product and local handicrafts
- inform the customer when visiting religious monuments, trybe dressed soberly, and ensure that it is allowed to take photos. This way you avoid problems with the locals. Enjoy your trip with open mind and a willingness to learn and enjoy.
- Invite the client to open to other cultures and traditions of theirs
- help preserve the natural environment. Protect the flora and wildlife and their habitat, and do not buy products made from endangered plants or animal products. Avoid taking photographs with wildlife, it can cause these species move away from the place and not return, with the damage that will be harder for the next group of tourists observe these species
- Respect cultural resources. Tourism activities should be conducted with respect for the artistic, archaeological and cultural heritage
- Avoid tempted to take pieces of archaeological remains, plants, flowers, as if every tourist who visited the site a sample will take, very soon cease to exist recourse
AUTHORITY RELATING SO SUSTAINABILITY
Only the General Manager or their representatives to the management system are authorized to modify or establish guidelines related to sustainability.