Code of conduct
In order to counter exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents, ND TURISMO S.A.S in compliance with Act 679 of 2001, Law 1336, 2009 and resolution 3840 of 2009, we are committed to the following legal obligations:
- Refrain from offering programs in tourism promotion and tourism plans, express or surreptitious plan sexual exploitation of children.
- Adopt measures to prevent workers ND TURISMO S.A.S or intermediaries, offering tourist services including sexual contact with minors.
- Protect children from all forms of foreign exploitation and sexual violence arising from domestic or foreign tourists age or national.
- Incorporate our tourism advertising, information on the legal consequences of exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents.
- Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through their employees about places where you coordinate or where sexual services to minors.
- Refrain from driving tourists to establishments or places where prostitution is practiced minors.
- Refrain from driving the children, directly or through employees, to the places where tourists are staying, even if it is located in offshore locations, for prostitution of minors.
- Refrain from using vehicles on lease or tourist routes for prostitution or bars, similar businesses and other tourism establishments for prostitution or sexual abuse of minors.
- Prevent the entry of smaller hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, businesses and other tourism related establishments for prostitution or sexual abuse of minors.
- Reject the child labor.
- Reject discrimination of race or gender.
- Communicate promptly to the local police and / or authorities, cases of child sex trade are detected with suppliers.
- We ask the customers, suppliers, partners and other agencies to reject participation in the sexual exploitation of children and to report all cases of sexual exploitation of children known to them.
- Report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, the Attorney General’s Office, the ICBF, and other relevant agencies, the facts relating to the sexual exploitation of minors.
We are also committed to implementing monitoring mechanisms, preventive and corrective measures to prevent exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents (Application exit permit minors traveling without their parents, etc.), also against the breach of this Code, for this we have appointed Ms. Natalia Ruiz Amariles, Business to verify proper compliance.
Whoever commits exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents, shall be punished by deprivation of liberty and pecuniary sanctions and administrative measures by the competent authorities.